Thursday, January 10, 2008

mission admission!

Yup. Its that time of year...when from kindergarten aspirants to MBA wannabes ... everyone is flocking to get forms...fill them up..some (the former) with more help than the others (latter)!!!
hey hey...lets just back up a bit...I might be getting things a little wrong here...coz it has been my observation that the little kiddies in bloomers are taking about as much help for admissions as are post graduate candidates!
Being a writer myself, I am constantly approached by young students wanting me to compose essays cooking up narrations of their 'dreams', 'leadership experiences' and more!! Now if a 5 year old needed help with an admission form I can mostly comprehend that...them being the kinds who can't really even do much about their untied shoelaces without a hand and a half! But a 20 year old or worse a 25 year old with work experience...looking for a coveted harvard seat...incapable of putting down 250 words on why he wants to go there in the first place....now there I am stumped!
Why do I complain...I do get paid for it anyway?!

No comments: