Friday, January 11, 2008

boredummmm

It hits most of us...almost as consistently as the regular monotony that defines it.

m followed by m ...after m...tells me i'm bored enough to start a blog. So happy birthday...here i am!

The few things in life that contribute to busting my boredummm...

1. the option of shuffle on my winamp! yup...my monotony is often broken by this kind and obliging application. thank you mr.software developer!

2. getting mugged on the sidewalk...n then managing to chase the bloke to get ...sorry PRY my phone back!

3. switching on the faucet and realizing a few water soaked moments later... that it was set to shower mode!




4. the taxi...2 cars ahead of you... in bumper to bumper traffic...going up in flames...hows that for spontaneous combustion??!!







5. unforseen speedbreakers when you are doing your most practiced walk...in front of the cafeteria...




6. ...ummm time to get back to work...so some more of these later...? ouch my back hurts...bananrama hmph!

1 comment:

Sagar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.